Representation 10607 on BMSDC Joint Local Plan Consultation Document (Interactive) by Ms Caroline Powell
|Support / Object:||OBJECT|
|Document Link:||BMSDC Joint Local Plan Consultation Document (Interactive) - HOUSING, Housing Requirement, Q7|
|Representation:||* Effects of BREXIT on domestic and overseas migration have been completely ignored and yet as the main element of any population growth shown in the historic data any migration changes due to Brexit will have the biggest effect.|
* Brexit and HS2 will also effect the direction of any Migration potentially reversing growth.
* Relocation of major industries, effects of 'Northern Powerhouse and HS2.
* 10% uplift to increase supply/reduce sale price/increase affordability is unsound because house and wage Medians do not account for increasing cash rich migration from city against City commuters not showing a local wage.
* Housing need derived from population growth appears to be based almost entirely on single occupancy which is absurd and probably needs reconsideration to about half of that for average occupancy rates.
Please see attached full representation.
Attached Files for this Submission
- Caroline email JLP_Redacted.pdf - Redacted Representation (352.6 KB)