Representation 12151 on BMSDC Joint Local Plan Consultation Document (Interactive) by LRM Planning Ltd (michael rees)
|Support / Object:||OBJECT|
|Document Link:||BMSDC Joint Local Plan Consultation Document (Interactive) - HOUSING, Housing Requirement, Q7|
|Representation:||see attachment: |
We are concerned that no other options have been considered (other than the OAN) and have numerous queries over how this relates to overarching strategies / objectives.
Note in this regard, that para 49 of the NPPF requires explicitly that local planning authorities should boost significantly the supply of housing.
For the Local Authority to demonstrate that the plan meets these requirements, however we note that as no other options have been assessed it is unclear how various matters relate.
- Representation forms (Q7,8, 9, 10 ,13);
- Additional information in respect of the forms;
- A red line plan for SS00486 (with a slight amendment following discussions with local stakeholders); and
- An initial design study in respect of SS00486.
Attached Files for this Submission
- LRM Additional information.pdf - Supporting Document (486.7 KB)
- LRM BMSDC-JLP-print-comment-form-August-2017 (1)_Redacted.pdf - Redacted Supporting Document (386.6 KB)
- LRM Covering Letter_Redacted.pdf - Redacted Supporting Document (623.5 KB)
- LRM Design Study.pdf - Supporting Document (4.9 MB)
- LRM Redgrave Red Line.pdf - Supporting Document (172 KB)