You can view the full details of a representation by clicking either on the Representation ID in the top right of the summary box or on the More Details... link at the bottom.
Representations on BMSDC Joint Local Plan Consultation Document (Interactive) - SS0705 - Land to the south of Mellis Road,
COMMENT Yaxley Parish Council (Mr Philip Freeman)
The Council does not object to this site but does have some concerns that would need to be addressed before full support could be given:
* There are some problems with drainage and flooding in the area.
* There are general infrastructure problems in the area.
* The proximity of overhead electric cables.
* Connection to the rest of the village is poor with no footpath to the centre of the village. Although there is a footpath to the primary school in Mellis
* it would be adjacent to Burns Close which is an existing settlement.