You can view the full details of a representation by clicking either on the Representation ID in the top right of the summary box or on the More Details... link at the bottom.
Representations on BMSDC Joint Local Plan Consultation Document (Interactive) - SS0986 - Land south of Felsham Road,
OBJECT Mr Kevin Gallafant
This site is unsuitable for development.
* Cockfield school is 2 miles away
The 50 houses on Mackenzie Place site could potentially fill school to capacity, no other local schools
* No bus service on this road, therefore essential to be a car user
* Felsham is an already narrow B road, increased traffic from housing/commercial vehicles from industrial use would raise noise pollution and make exit/entering properties more hazardous
* Isolated location for families in social housing; no employment, shops, services
* More properties for retired folks would not make for sustainable village, enough already available in village.
OBJECT Mrs Caroline Pigott
SS0400- Land west of A1141, Cross Green
SS0248 Land at Howe Lane
SS0986 Land South of Felsham Road
This is ribbon development on Green Field sites.
There is no infrastructure to cope with the numbers of houses involved.
The hospital is under enormous strain and roads in the Bury St. Edmunds area totally inadequate and dangerously potholed in many areas..